Sunday 14 February 2010

Only the beginning...

We're mid February already! Valentine's day to be exact, and this is not how a few short weeks ago I would have predicted spending it. For the first time in half a decade I went to a Crystal Palace home game at Selhurst Park. Palace drew with Aston Villa in an FA Cup tie that was a very entertaining back and forth contest.

This year has certainly been unpredictable so far. A bumpy road filled with many ups and downs. One 'up' in the road has come for two old friends, Sarah and Mike, who have today become engaged. I wish them the complete best and am sure that they will be very happy together. Their journey is only just beginning!

This year is also only just beginning and I'm looking to make sure that as many of the bumps to come along my road are ups and not downs. I'm still really looking forward to what this year has to bring, including getting to see the brilliant 30 Seconds to Mars next week and the mighty Fozzy in May.

I also have a good feeling about the next few days...

2010, you have taken a fair few hits at me so far. THIS IS WAR!

I'll leave you all for now with this song from 30 Seconds to Mars. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment